Since 2010, Mexico mexicobased flat.mx startupsann azevedotechcrunch has been seeing an increase in startups, many of which are based out of Flat.mx, a co-working space in Mexico City. In 2012, Flat.mx partnered with Google to offer free Google Apps to its members, and in 2013, it partnered with TechCrunch to offer its members access to the TechCrunch Disrupt conference in San Francisco.
1. Mexico-based flatmx startupsann azevedotechcrunch: key points
1.Mexican startup Flat.mx has raised $1 million in seed funding from Azevêdo TechCrunch and other investors to help it grow its online platform for apartment rentals.
2.Flat.mx was founded in 2014 by CEO and co-founder Santiago Tenorio, who was looking for an easier way to find an apartment to rent in Mexico City.
3.The startup’s platform allows users to search for apartments by location, price, and other criteria, and then contact the owner or property manager directly to inquire about availability and schedule a showing.
4.Flat.mx currently has more than 10,000 listings on its platform, and the company says it has seen “tremendous growth” in the past year.
5.The new funding will be used to grow the team, improve the product, and expand to new markets.
2. What you need to know about Mexico-based flatmx startupsann azevedotechcrunch
Flat.mx is a Mexican-based startup that allows users to search for and book vacation rentals in Mexico. The company was founded in 2014 by Ann Azevedo and Andres Aznar.
The company has been featured in TechCrunch, Forbes, and other publications.
Flat.mx is a member of the Mexico City Chamber of Commerce and the Mexican Association of Internet Industry.
The company has raised $1.5 million in seed funding from investors including500 Startups, Kapor Capital, and Lowercase Capital.
Flat.mx is headquartered in Mexico City.
3. All you need to know about flatmx startupsann azevedotechcrunch
Flat.mx is a Mexico-based startup that is shaking up the online real estate marketplace. The company offers a flat-fee subscription service that allows users to list their properties on the site and pay a monthly fee, rather than a commission. This makes it a more affordable option for sellers, and gives buyers more choice in the properties they can view.
The company was founded in 2014 by Ann Azevedo and her husband, Jorge Techcrunch. Azevedo is a serial entrepreneur who has founded several startups, including a social media platform for Latin American businesses. Techcrunch is a software engineer and the company’s CTO.
The company has raised $1.5 million in seed funding from a number of investors, including 500 Startups, PulsoConf, and the Mexican government’s innovation fund, Fondo de Fondos.
Flat.mx is currently available in Mexico City, Guadalajara, and Monterrey. The company plans to expand to other cities in Mexico and Latin America in the future.
4. Why you should invest in flatmx startupsann azevedotechcrunch
There are many reasons to invest in startups in Mexico, but here are four key reasons why you should consider investing in Flat.mx startups:
1. Mexico is a major player in the global startup ecosystem.
Mexico is home to some of the world’s leading startup ecosystems, including Mexico City, Guadalajara, and Monterrey. These ecosystems are supported by a strong entrepreneurial culture, a large pool of talented engineers and developers, and a growing number of venture capitalists and other investors.
2. Mexican startups are solving global problems.
Many Mexican startups are focused on solving global problems, such as providing access to quality education, healthcare, and financial services. These startups are not only making a difference in their local communities, but they are also positioned to have a major impact on the global market.
3. Mexican startups are attracting top talent.
Mexican startups are attracting top talent from around the world, thanks to their focus on solving global problems. This talent is not only helping these startups to grow and scale, but it is also helping to position Mexico as a leading player in the global startup ecosystem.
4. Mexican startups are well-funded.
Mexican startups are well-funded, thanks to a growing number of venture capitalists and other investors who are interested in supporting them. This funding is helping these startups to grow and scale, and it is also helping to position Mexico as a leading player in the global startup ecosystem.
5. How flatmx startupsann azevedotechcrunch can benefit your business
Flat.mx is a Mexican startup that helps businesses to connect with customers and track their sales. The company has a wide range of features that can benefit businesses of all sizes.
Some of the main benefits of using Flat.mx include:
1. Increased sales: Flat.mx provides businesses with the tools they mexicobased flat.mx startupsann azevedotechcrunch need to increase their sales. By connecting businesses with customers, businesses can make more sales and grow their customer base.
2. Improved customer relations: Flat.mx helps businesses to improve their customer relations. By tracking customer interactions, businesses can provide better customer service and build stronger relationships with their customers.
3. Increased efficiency: Flat.mx helps businesses to be more efficient in their sales and customer relations. By automating sales and customer tracking, businesses can save time and resources.
4. Better decision making: Flat.mx provides businesses with mexicobased flat.mx startupsann azevedotechcrunch the data they need to make better decisions. By tracking sales and customer interactions, businesses can identify trends and make more informed decisions about their business.
5. Lower costs: Flat.mx can help businesses to lower their mexicobased flat.mx startupsann azevedotechcrunch costs. By automating sales and customer tracking, businesses can save on manpower and other resources.
Overall, Flat.mx can benefit businesses in a number of ways. If you are looking for a way to increase sales, improve customer relations, and be more efficient, then Flat.mx may be the right solution for you.